Work with us.
Change the face of communication.Current Openings
Working at Trove
We're a highly self-directed, close-knit team in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor.
Trove is led by a team of experienced founders, and backed by leading technology investors.
We're on the lookout for people who are passionate about using technology to improve how we communicate.
Perks & Benefits
- An important mission, to improve communications
- Top-notch software engineering teams (Android, Assistants, Cloud, Desktop/Web, iOS, Machine Learning, Quality, and Research)
- Competitive salary, health benefits, & employee equity program
- Flexible open vacation and personal time
- Highly self-directed team environment
- Gorgeous office space in vibrant downtown Ann Arbor
- Downtown commuting and parking benefits
- Creature comforts (electric sit/stand desks, gourmet coffee, games, team retreats, happy hours, etc.)
Current OpeningsExpand All
Human Resources/Office Coordinator
Trove is looking for an Administrative Assistant / HR Coordinator to help keep our office and people operations running smoothly. This person will be the go-to for everyday needs of our office staff and will be one of the welcoming faces of our organization. A strong candidate for this position will have great written and verbal communication skills and will be willing to do whatever it takes to make the Trove team successful. We expect this candidate will grow with us, eventually contributing to policies, procedures, and documentation that will help Trove grow effectively. If you are passionate about building trust, great technology products, and growing a business with a great team, this could be your chance to make an impact at an ambitious startup.
Trove is a SaaS start-up in Ann Arbor, Michigan that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to help companies build more productive professional relationships. Trove’s analysis of a company’s email data reveals valuable insights about how your team members are connected. This allows a company to ask vital questions like:
- Who are our company’s strongest connections and can they help us drive new business?
- Who in our company has strong connections to leads in our sales pipeline?
- Who do we know in common and who can help expand our network?
- Who in our network can introduce us to a VP of Sales in New York?
- Onboarding of new hires
- Assist with offboarding employees that leave Trove
- Administration of payroll and benefits software (Gusto, Zenefits)
- Drive office organization and improvement efforts
- Inventory management (office supplies, swag, parking)
- Plan and organize Trove events; create repeatable processes for running events
- Coordinate travel and lodging as required
- Coordinate with property management and contractors to address facilities issues
- Provide administrative assistance to executives as needed
- Handle Trove's accounts payable
Willingness to pick up new things and the ability to execute are our primary interests. We believe a strong candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience managing a calendar for self and a group
- Proficiency with word processor and spreadsheet
- 1-3 years related experience
Software Development Engineer in Test
Trove, a software startup in Ann Arbor, MI is looking for a python developer to join our Quality Engineering team. You will be working with application and cloud developers to identify and build systems that help us validate and improve the quality of our products.
We are building end-to-end automated testing into our CI process for our web applications and cloud API's, as well as iOS, Android, desktop apps. Specifically, our main development language is python (3, of course), and we use OCR and computer vision to analyze our UI's in real-time during testing.
If you're passionate about software product quality, automating all the things, good software architecture, and pushing the bounds of what's possible with UI testing, this could be your chance to make an impact at an ambitious startup!
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Participate in test and quality-infrastructure development to execute on quality deliverables.
- Work with the design and app teams to identify acceptance criteria and testability issues.
- Demonstrate domain expertise in software components that you develop
- Evaluate individual work for security, quality, and performance via code reviews
Generally, we expect you have the ability to fulfill these responsibilities if you have any of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree and 1+ years applicable experience or
- 3+ years applicable experience
- Other equivalent experience
Skills and Requirements
To get this job, you must demonstrate an interest in test automation, either for:
- the mechanics (an application that runs other applications!) or
- the end result (finding bugs before users!)
You must also possess:
- 2+ years python development experience
- The ability to explain technical decisions to other developers
- The ability to build a complete feature with technical direction
Bonus points for:
- Sharing a recent project that was really important/impactful to you
- Computer vision experience
- Mobile or cloud testing experience
- Familiarity with CI systems (such as Jenkins)